PDA

View Full Version : Hero Stats

DONNYBOY
02-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm really enjoying your software, been experimenting and just about getting the hang of it... However, I've just noticed that I'm playing on two tables and the stats on my names are different. One table has my stats down as 44 hands; the other as 76 hands. In total I've uploaded about 40000 hands into the database, so how come they're not showing up?

I know I've probably just clicked the wrong option - any ideas?

Oh, and now all the HUD stats are moving around. I'm right-clicking and dragging them to the positions I want them, but then I turn to my other table and then when I look back they've floated back to where they originally were.

Any help would be much appreciated.

J

Al1
02-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Your own stats allways start from 0 for a new table, that's useful to see how aggressiv, loose etc... you are playing for a specific table, that's the image you are reflecting to your opponent. HM is built like that. If your overall sample wa allways loaded, you will just have allways the same stats.

Configure your seating preferences for your site: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

DONNYBOY
02-11-2009, 01:34 PM
OK! Another question while I'm at it... I've configured my HUD stats and layouts, etc... is there any way to save the pop-ups I've designed and move them to another computer that I use?

If I move the transparent boxes around on the table, is there any way I can fix them in position? Whenever I turn my back for a moment the stats have all moved again back again.

Al1
02-11-2009, 01:38 PM
OK! Another question while I'm at it... I've configured my HUD stats and layouts, etc... is there any way to save the pop-ups I've designed and move them to another computer that I use?

"HUD Options => Player Preferences", use the Export feature. Your associated popups for the layout your will export are exported with.

If I move the transparent boxes around on the table, is there any way I can fix them in position? Whenever I turn my back for a moment the stats have all moved again back again.

Can you click "File => Save positions" in the Table Manager.

DONNYBOY
02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm sure I can - thanks for that.

One more thing. When I start autoimport the Table Manager pops up fine, but then usually I minimize it...how do I find it from there if I need it again without re-starting the application?

morny
02-11-2009, 06:49 PM
expand the task manager (are on the bottom right where the clock is on your PC) and look for a spade icon, click on that to maximise it

DONNYBOY
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Thank you.