PDA

View Full Version : Unibet: HM Freezes

SvZff
04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
I was asked to open this new thread, after this 1: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/60921-hud-problems-prima-13.html#post342361

What exactly does the HH file look like?
The folder was added to my import list automatically, but i can't find any
hands in my database

netsrak
04-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Please post the answers to the FAQ link Morny posted in his reply and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

SvZff
04-21-2011, 05:34 AM
Ok here the answers:

1. 1.11.06e internal, problem was the same with latest version of 2 days ago
2/3/4. HM freezes when i have Unibet table open, on the moment i press start auto import, both mtt and cash table
5/6/7/8 What would the HH file look like? In my imort list it says to be importing from c:\microgaming\poker\unibetpokerMPP\+subfolders

But there are no Unibet/ microgaming hands in my database

So what now?

Thanks for the help so far!

SvZff
04-21-2011, 05:36 AM
for extra info

RDB
04-21-2011, 06:24 AM
Microgaming writes all hands to a single gamehistory.dat file. HM is unable to archive this file automatically because the poker client locks them. Over time the file can get quite large. I suggest you regularly move it to the archive folder, manually.

Also you must uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings for Unibet and any other Microgaming skins. This is the likely cause of your problems.

SvZff
04-21-2011, 01:25 PM
i unchecked "import from subfolders"

and i renamed the gamehistory.dat file (as i didn't know how to archive it quickly). It's building a new, small, one again now.

The freezing has stopped, but still no HUD

Still no hand visible in my database, and the tables are in my table manager
(see screenshot)

Any idea's?
THanks again!

fozzy71
04-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder. Please Zip these folders and attach them. I will download them and remove the attachment asap as our email server is down currently.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager and prefs. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

SvZff
04-21-2011, 05:51 PM
And more:

- complicated screenshot
- holdemmanager.config
- prefs

You ask for the zipped folders, but 3 doesn't exist as a folder and the 2 folders in point 4 are empty, i presumed you mean the gamehistory.dat file, which i ziped and attached.

Let me know if you need more,

Thanks!
Steven

netsrak
04-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Please install your Unibet client in english language.

And if its still not working Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

SvZff
04-22-2011, 04:25 PM
OMG I feel so stupid now :cool:

Thanks a lot, it's working!!

Have a nice weekend!