PDA

View Full Version : mucked cards

VeLLaGiO
02-11-2009, 05:49 AM
how can i see the mucked cards immidiately, and then after the session in the reports. And one more question. Which stats is analogue for 2-nd barrel in the new version of HM? Thanks

Al1
02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
how can i see the mucked cards immidiately, and then after the session in the reports. And one more question. Which stats is analogue for 2-nd barrel in the new version of HM? Thanks

Mucked Cards: "HUD Options => Table Preferences => Put a time (5sec) in Mucked cards time"

2nd barrel = Turn CB

VeLLaGiO
02-11-2009, 01:56 PM
the settings for mucked cards are the same, but where can i see imidiately after the current hand my opponent's mucked cards

Al1
02-11-2009, 02:00 PM
the settings for mucked cards are the same, but where can i see imidiately after the current hand my opponent's mucked cards

It's generally displayed on the table directly after the hand. Is your HUD displayed?

VeLLaGiO
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
the stats during the game is displayed, but i can't see mucked cards anywhere. Why?

Al1
02-11-2009, 06:26 PM
the stats during the game is displayed, but i can't see mucked cards anywhere. Why?

Can you upgrade HM and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

VeLLaGiO
02-12-2009, 05:29 AM
again i can't see it. My table preferences are set as default. Mucked card time - 5; mucked cards opacity is set little above the middle; and won/loss mucked and pre fetching boxes are ticked.

Al1
02-12-2009, 08:48 AM
again i can't see it. My table preferences are set as default. Mucked card time - 5; mucked cards opacity is set little above the middle; and won/loss mucked and pre fetching boxes are ticked.

Reboot your PC.

Can you upgrade your graphic drivers.

Put the opacity slider completely to the right. Be sure you have only 5 in the mucked time.

Works?