PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Working - Rush Poker

Navrark
04-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Greetings,

I bought HEM today after using the PT3 trial. PT3 ran great today playing Rush and now I can't get HEM to work. I know that when I first tried the HEM trial a couple of months ago that Rush worked. I downloaded the new version of HEM and still nothing.

First I have one complaint, and that is that despite me installing HEM on the D: partition HEM has files all over the C: partition. Educated computer users install programs on the D: partition so if the computer won't boot they can reinstall the OS without losing files on the D: partition. PT3 left all my files on the D: partition. HEM should do the same.

Under HUD Import Options I have the following options checked:

"Pre-fetch player data," "Use OCR to read text," "Redraw after screen grab." I have also tried with just "Pre-fetch player data" enabled.

I switched the directory from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data to the proper location on the D: drive as a trouble-shooting step but it hasn't helped.

I read in a forum to add the directory above to my "Configure Auto-Import Folders" and I have done that as well.

I have allowed "Code Injection" in my firewall for HEM. The Rush table info appears in the Auto Import pop-up window but no HUD appears.

Please help,

Nav

netsrak
04-21-2011, 04:12 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings (2-10 for all # of players).
All limit filters should be enabled in the additional hud filters (right side).