PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Tourney EV Line

Foo
04-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Does the EV line work for carbon sng's or is that something being worked on?

netsrak
04-21-2011, 04:05 AM
If the results are correct automatically the EV should work but if you have to edit the results manually the EV will not work.

Foo
04-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Yea then the EV just doesn't work. No matter what buy-in played it just shows up as an $11 game with no results, actual or ev.

Will you guys be addressing this problem anytime soon?

jkpoker
04-26-2011, 06:23 PM
for me it seems that all turbo and regular level sngs function properly and all ultra turbos do not

Sarek
04-27-2011, 06:16 AM
If room don't write buyin info (as Merge) - HM can't calculate EV.

jkpoker
04-30-2011, 04:51 PM
If room don't write buyin info (as Merge) - HM can't calculate EV.

these answers are honestly getting old merge puts no buy in info in their HH yet HM works for turbos and regulars not ultra turbos......

Merge added the ultras after hm support was added...

HM does work with out summeries if the buy in is imputed by HM... for all ev and win/loss records...

All merge sngs are labeled aka

all 10+1 turbo full ring is Ferret Room - Turbo
all 10+1 6m turbo are Alpaca Room - turbo
all 10+1 non turbo full ring is badger room

Every single level is in there with different names. I would wager a guess that someone for HM went threw and added all the old sng types and put in a buy in for all these but not for the NEW ultra turbo sngs because these are the only ones that do not register and NONE OF the sngs have buy ins in the HH that i have seen yet all turbo regular buy in ones work just fine.

netsrak
05-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Some tourneys / table types are hardcoded in HM so they work.
We are just investigating some more Merge tourney types / tables so chances are that your tables are added in the next releases.