PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working - Carbon

RxzzKo
04-20-2011, 04:06 PM
I have set the import folders, insured that all the correct settings were checked in player prefs. such as game type and sites, set the preferred seating in both Carbon Poker and HEM.

The table manager shows nothing. I tried using the table finder. I see the tables in the Table Finder list but when I put the red X over the table it just jumps right back to the table list screen and doesn't recognize the table.

I am running WIndows 7 64b on a Mac Pro using Parallels. I was originally running HEM and Carbon in Coherence Mode but switched to regular with the same results.

Everything was working fine on Cereus.

Damn Ringer
04-20-2011, 04:22 PM
I am having the same issue!

My hands are importing fine and in real time. That said it is importing on the clock in the lobby of Carbon aka CST which messes with my 'after xx:xx:xx' filter.

I have set auto-import folder correctly, as well as created a copy of my hud from ftp and changed the site to 'merge' and made sure all game options are checked.

My table finder doesn't let me find the tables manually either. Any idea why I'd be having no luck with the hud?

I am running Windows Vista 64bit. Never had an issue on any other site and I've played alot on FTP.

RxzzKo
04-20-2011, 04:35 PM
My hands are importing fine and in real time.

I forgot to include this information. My hands are importing just fine too.

Damn Ringer
04-20-2011, 04:35 PM
oh and i have also set preferred seats in both.

Damn Ringer
04-20-2011, 04:49 PM
I just changed the settings on my site time import adjustment to reflect the correct times in my area. That being said, still no hud.

meh
04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
I got no response in the other thread I posted in so I will repeat it here.
Like the players above my HUD does not work on Merge.
Hands are importing though it did miss a very few.
Version 1.11.05 Windows XP I play PLO
I never had a problem with my HUD before.
I have perferred seat 6 selected on 6max table (lower left)
I followed all the steps in the instructions and consulted your FAQs.

Please let us know all the tricks needed to get the HUD working for Merge.

RxzzKo
04-20-2011, 06:13 PM
My HUD is working now!!!

I used the table finder. The red X didn't work but I just highlighted the table I was on and pressed 'OK' and all is good. :rolleyes:

RxzzKo
04-20-2011, 06:51 PM
It seems as though I have to use the table finder on every single new table which is kind of annoying. Is this the way its supposed to be? Any plan to fix this?

meh
04-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Table Finder does nothing for me. I play cash games. No HUD. Please help.

Caradd
04-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Same here. Hands are being imported for Merge but nothing in table manager. Table finder doesn't help.

RxzzKo
04-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Table Finder does nothing for me. I play cash games. No HUD. Please help.

I don't know what to tell you. In my case, I thought the table finder wasn't working because the X wouldn't lock onto a table like I thought it would/should. The red X just kept jumping back to where I pulled it from.

Thats okay. Just highlight the table you want. Mark it with the X (it will jump back) and click 'OK'.

At least that is what I was doing wrong. I don't know what else to tell you after that. I am not support. Support is usually really good. I don't know why they aren't helping.

EDIT: make sure you have the latest version of HEM. It should be 1.11.06d. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/51861-1-11-06d-official-release.html

meh
04-21-2011, 03:48 AM
Thanks for your help RxzzKo.
I updated to 1.1106d Table Manager says 1.1106b which I assume is correct.
I went to FAQ and relized that I had been dragging the X to the table name in Table Finder when I was supposed to be dragging it to the actual table. I now have a HUD.
Now HEM is displaying pocket pairs all around the edge of the table. AA 22 33 44 55 66 for a six max table, all as spades and clubs with dollar amounts underneath which might be wins or losses. I have never seen anything like it before. I get the A of hearts in the upper right corner and sometimes in the upper left corner at the same time. The HUD boxes are all over the place and those pocket pairs can block the HUD boxes although they can be moved. What are they? It is 4AM and need to sleep.

netsrak
04-21-2011, 04:13 AM
Please disable table preferences -> card and alignment edit, its just a test modus

meh
04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Card and alignment edit is not and has never been selected.

fozzy71
04-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Card and alignment edit is not and has never been selected.

It must be, if you say this:

Now HEM is displaying pocket pairs all around the edge of the table. AA 22 33 44 55 66 for a six max table, all as spades and clubs with dollar amounts underneath which might be wins or losses. I have never seen anything like it before. I get the A of hearts in the upper right corner and sometimes in the upper left corner at the same time. The HUD boxes are all over the place and those pocket pairs can block the HUD boxes although they can be moved. What are they? It is 4AM and need to sleep.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+

This can also be enabled/disabled with the Table Manager > Table > Toggle Test

Regarding the original HUD issue, please follow these steps and answer the questions:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Please attach your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager and prefs. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

meh
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I first selected card and alignment edit then opened a table and continued with the instructions.
When I turn off card and alignment edit all the pocket pairs went away and the HUD is properly positioned.
I did not have to use table finder this time. The the Table Manager detected it right away.
My own stats do not show up but somewhere in my readings there was mention of how to correct it. I will try and find that.

Thank you Fozzy.

BcuzItsSo
04-21-2011, 11:52 PM
I just changed the settings on my site time import adjustment to reflect the correct times in my area. That being said, still no hud.

Totally off topic, Ringer I'm glad to see you are striving to keep grinding online. I was watching you in a 5/10 game on black friday and was excited to see you playing so high. Keep chasing the dream!

I've been debating these past few days whether or not to put money on this site, but now that I see someone like yourself taking the plunge, I feel a little more comfortable.

Look forward to seeing you at the tables!