PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes moved to MultiCurrency site - Help!

grafhamgrinder
02-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi, Ladbrokes recently moved to the Microgaming network and the tables I will now be playing are both Dollars and Euros. Currently if I import a Euro hand it imports it as dollars. So I was wondering if this will work ?

1.) Back up the database now before i start playing (by backing up the postgres datafile).

2.) Play on the site until the Multi Currency support is available.

3.) Export all the hands from the database and then restore the database to my old backup

4.) Reimport the hands when holdem manager can tell the diff between the dollar and the euro.

Will this work? Once the hands have been imported as Dollars will holdem manager be able to reimport them as Euro's at a later date?

Any help appreciated

morny
02-10-2009, 11:22 PM
You cant restore a database to a datababse with hands already in it so the simplest thing to do is to setup a new auto import folder with a different archive folder then you can purge and reimport the hands from that folder

Mariners
02-15-2009, 08:53 AM
You cant restore a database to a datababse with hands already in it so the simplest thing to do is to setup a new auto import folder with a different archive folder then you can purge and reimport the hands from that folder

ive deleted C:\microgaming\poker\ladbrokesMPP from the configure auto import section then added a new folder with the archive settings to a blank folder. i played a few hands and they are importing into my database but they dont seem to be storing in the new blank folder that ive made?

morny
02-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill check where theyre going

Mariners
02-16-2009, 04:35 AM

MinusEV
02-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Ladbrokes has a database-file ( gamehistory.dat ) where it puts the handhistories, so HM does not move any hand histories (It's just one file that just grows larger).

I would think the easiest way would be to move the current gamehistory.dat file and then play on a new one. (The client will automatically make a new gamehistory.dat if it doesn't find one) and then purge and re-import the hands from this one once multi currencies are supported.

morny
02-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Your ladbrokes file will be located in C:\HMArchive, im not 100% sure if they move the gamehsitory.dat file or not, i know HM moves the ongame db but maybe it dosent move the Prima one. Check the C:\HMarchive to be sure

You also have some other sites being saved in C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\Poker\Hand History and Z:\eurohandhistories