PDA

View Full Version : Tourney "results" inaccurate

jeppg1111
04-20-2011, 01:57 PM
I have been playing poker on Carbon, my alias is set up and everything. My numbers have seemed wrong lately but I mostly ignored it. I'm more concerned with my account balance

Anyway, today I crossbooked my HM database and Sharkscope. I used only today. The number of tournaments were reported exactly the same however my results were almost opposite of each other. The SS reports matched accordinly with my results; HM has me losing money today and I clearly beasted; sick brag. I also was credited with one "Not Finished" tournament; no idea why this would be. HM imported every hand from every SNG.

What could be the problems here?

i originally thought this could be a time zome thing, with the inaccurate reporting. My Carbon clock is one hour behind what my time zone is, I have no clue how to fix this. I emailed them and they havent got back to me, but today my games would not been affected by a one hour time slot and I said my volumes when crossbooked were the same; why wouldnt my data be???

netsrak
04-21-2011, 03:53 AM
Carbon writes no tourney summaries so you need to edit the results manually in the dataview.

The time can be adjusted under options->settings-> site import times
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times