PDA

View Full Version : ongame SH, bad button position in HH and replayer...stats are all wrong? !!!

rohan68
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
hello it is some hands i review and post on 2+2, i see that the button is not at the good place, so all positions are wrong (it says i am B B instead of SB ect..)

i play ongame SH (5 max)

all the stats of HM are wrong?HM doesn't help in this case....

so sorry about this bug i really like HM but if all positions are wrong HM is not usefull...

thanks for telling me what to do to fix that

have a nie day

morny
02-10-2009, 03:49 PM
This bug is caused by Ongame, Ongame gets the button missed up when passing the info from the database to HM

rohan68
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
so all stats are wrong?
what is the solution?

thanks

morny
02-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Well there isnt anything we can do, if they write in the HH seat 9 is the button theres no way for us to tell any different so youll need to email their support and tell them there is some inconsistencies in the user.db files that is recording info incorrectly.

It does record the info properly in the HH window so its a problem with how its written to the database

rohan68
02-10-2009, 05:52 PM
so wich info are good to anlayse in HM (on hud, and after)? because some hands are good i am sure of it, but some got a wrong button...

i want to know what i can count on when i play and when i analyse my play

thanks

(i have not understood why you can 't fix the problem if you know it)

morny
02-10-2009, 05:56 PM
You cant i guess, same as we cant but it dosent happen that often.

We dont write the HH's, Ongame write them, if they write the HH incorrect how can we know just as if they write your hand is KK and it really is QQ then how can we know this, we have to presume the info they give is correct.

rohan68
02-10-2009, 06:07 PM
do you know which % oh HH are wrong? so many problem with ongame,
( thanks for ramdrive )

morny
02-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Im not sure what % but i suspect its not that many hands