PDA

View Full Version : Frequency Stat in a Report

nofolmholdm
02-10-2009, 12:11 AM
I have a report that groups based off flop hand value ranges (monster, tptk, air, etc.) I'm attempting to determine the frequency of each of the ranges. For example:

Hand Val Hands Frequency
Monster 50 10%
Top Pair 100 20%
Air 350 70%

My problem is that to generate the frequency stat I need access to the total number of hands in the report. The problem with this is that by the time the custom stat is evaluated, this number is filtered down by the grouping ranges. Is there a way for me to get this type of frequency distribution stat?

morny
02-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell repsond here asap

Rvg72
02-12-2009, 02:57 PM
This is something that I could add in an update because I think it is useful but right now you can't use a value in a formula that does not exist when the value is being determined like in this case

Roy

nofolmholdm
02-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok. Thanks for the info. Should I submit a feature request? Or are you already planning on adding it eventually?

-nfh

morny
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM
You can suggest it here to improve the chances of seeing it sooner http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

creedofhubris
04-09-2009, 04:16 PM
I have a report that groups based off flop hand value ranges (monster, tptk, air, etc.) I'm attempting to determine the frequency of each of the ranges. For example:

Hand Val Hands Frequency
Monster 50 10%
Top Pair 100 20%
Air 350 70%

My problem is that to generate the frequency stat I need access to the total number of hands in the report. The problem with this is that by the time the custom stat is evaluated, this number is filtered down by the grouping ranges. Is there a way for me to get this type of frequency distribution stat?

I did this as a custom stat, not a report. Use maxstreetseen >0 as the denominator.