PDA

View Full Version : Bwin handhistory and HUD

bangeranggg
04-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I am running windows XP so the Bwin hand histories are supposed to be located at

C:\Documents and Settings\Dani\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\bwin\handhistory

However there are no files located in this folder unless I am playing at a table and then only a file for the table I'm playing at shows up. This file is "handhistory.log". The file disappears when I shutdown Bwin. I imported this folder anyways and somehow HM imported around 3000 hands from Bwin, I don't know where from. This leads to my problem with the HUD. Only the hands that are in handhistory.log show up on the HUD. The 3000 hands in HM don't come up.

Sarek
04-20-2011, 05:35 AM
1) Yes, this is right path for Bwin HH
2) When you play with autoimport, HM moves all HHs to archive after 15 min. Default path is C:\HMarchive
3) Press Filter - Clear even if it says "no filters"

bangeranggg
04-20-2011, 01:05 PM
I cleared the filter but I'm still only getting the current tables stats in my HUD. Should the HUD start up immediately when I sit at a table? It isn't starting until I've completed a hand and then it says I've only played that one hand.

netsrak
04-21-2011, 04:05 AM
The hud always needs one hand to appear.

And Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.