PDA

View Full Version : Custom rakeback stats

TarAldarion
04-19-2011, 08:27 AM
How do you add two different rakeback stats to hem? I have tried and the rakeback is getting added to both stats, instead of the stat which is relevant.
If I play a hand on iPoker, the rakeback gets added to the entraction rakeback stat too etc

I'm also not sure how to calculate the rakeback via the formulae.
The first one should be weighted contributed rake so it is calculating wrong, and the second is average contributed, ipoker which I do not know how to set up. I don't care about fixing the first one. How do I separate the stats so that rakeback gets added to them independently and how do you set up a custom rakeback stat for ipoker?

stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Devil Rake" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.30 as DevilRakeBackAmount" Evaluate="DevilRakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="DevilRake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Devil Rakeback based on 30%"

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="BRake" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.x as RakeBackAmount2" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount2" ColumnHeader="BRake" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on x%"

Anybody have it set up on ipoker?