PDA

View Full Version : Trojan in HEM - false positive?

Skesis
04-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Malwarebytes today flagged up c:\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\ColorBar.dll as Trojan.MSIL.SD - I assume this is a false positive but would be grateful for confirmation, thanks.

netsrak
04-19-2011, 07:56 AM
You are the first reporting this.
Are you using 1.11.06d?

Skesis
04-19-2011, 08:10 AM
1.11.05e - I'm on XP so haven't updated in a while (you had problems with one of the builds), I will now though and scan again. Malwarebytes latest version btw, database 6395.

Skesis
04-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Upgraded and a scan doesn't come up with anything now, thanks.

Btw I had to register an email on starting HEM after the update and when I log into my new holdemmanager.com account it only says I have a HEM Pro license, I bought an Omaha one a long time ago although it might have just been the small stakes one (might have been another email too, not played Omaha in a while)... if it was the small stakes one does it expire?

netsrak
04-20-2011, 11:05 AM
No, it doesn't expire but you can't use it together with the Holdem license if its not an upgrade. You would always need to clear the license, restart HM and enter the other key.

I suggest you talk to sales@holdemmanager.com to change your two keys into one license including both game types.