PDA

View Full Version : HMarchive

Terminator
02-09-2009, 09:53 AM
1: Can I separate handhistory from different poker-networks in different folders automatically under HMarchive? How do I do that? I cant se that option (where to put the files) when I manually import.

2: Is it a good idea separating handhistory from different sites in different folders. If not. Why?

3: How do I save Prima handhistory in HMarchive? Especially If I use 2 differend computers.

4: When I export the database. Is it only the last 30 days that is exported?

5: Can I Import files that was exported from PokeTrackers database or will I have a lot of errors/duplicate hands/missing hands?

6: Can PokerTracker Import files that was exported from HM?

morny
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
1) When your adding the auto import folder it gives you the option to specify the archive folder, if there already setup youll need to delete them and redo it again

2) I cant think of a reason to keep them seperate tbh

3) Not sure what you mean, its the same as any other site it will do it automatically

4) The whole database

5) Should work fine, if it dosent well get it fixed but im not aware of any issues with them at the moment

6) Im Not sure

Terminator
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
1: Ok Thanks.

2: One thing I was thinking of was if I dont play at a site any more I could find and erase only those much easier, but it really doesnt matter.

3: The Prima handhistory does not have a copy in HMarchive that I can se. The only file I can se is a file called GameHistory.dat and that one is under the microgamingfolder. With 2 computers there will also be two different GameHistory.dat files with different handhistory to deal with, or am I wrong?
Ive read that Prima only only saves handhistory for max 30 days so how can I save/make a backup of older files? I cant se any in my HMarchivefolder anyway.

4: Ok. thanks.

5: Ok. Is that right even for PokerTracker3? Im mainly thinking of the BOSS/IPN network in the future.

6: Ok.

morny
02-10-2009, 03:42 PM
3) Yeah HM dosent import HH for Prima it imports via the gamehistory.dat file, so it archives this file and Prima create a new one but you can import the file later since its archived.

5) Yeah we can import any PT3 hands for sites we support and if there not importing send us the HH and well get it supported