PDA

View Full Version : How to stop HUD moving when playing

Bambino
04-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi,

I have imported a HUD that I use on ongame network and when I am playing, I move the hud to where I want it (I play HUSNGS) but it moves while I am playing and never stays where I put it, which can be annoting at times as it gets in the way of the cards etc.
I would still like the ability to move the hud each game as the table layouts on ongame arent great and players are in different positions around a 10 seater table each time so being able to move it at the begininng of the game is essential. I would just not like it to move after :)
I'm sure its probably just a setting or maybe configuration? Can anyone point me in the right direction
Thanks

Bambino
04-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Just want to add that when I use one of my own huds that I made and not an imported one the above problem doesn't exist ie I can move my hud and it will stay where I put it for the rest of the game

netsrak
04-19-2011, 04:13 AM
Odd, this is usually configured in the table preferences (WYSIWIG) but this would be the same for all Hud configurations.

Are there any differences in the Appearance tab for your Hud configurations?

Another try:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.