PDA

View Full Version : HM 1.06m - replayer broken when viewing from Sessions Tab

kidpokeher
07-30-2008, 10:23 PM
When replaying a Full Tilt hand, the normally black background graphic now has a giant red button marked 'D' in the bottom of the screen and the yellow cards are out of place. The hand won't play at all.

After investigating a little more, it appears this problem happens only on hands that were imported since upgrading to 'm'. Old hands appear properly on the replayer with stats. Only the hands I have imported since upgrading to 'm' have this problem. To make matters worse, this problem seems to be happening on only one of my two databases. The db where I have been importing hands via Auto Import works. The db I have been exporting hands from PT2 and importing via Import From Folder is problematic.

Table Manager v1.6.1h

morny
07-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Can you send me some HH please to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread.

kidpokeher
07-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi Morny,

It looks like my db got corrupted somewhere along the way. After starting a new database the same hands work in the replayer. Now it's just a matter of getting the FT hands to import into 1.06.01n correctly - I sent Roy a big file of import errors earlier.

Edit: This problem appears to have been corrected in version .01p.