PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker import errors

Locke Lamora
04-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I have just completed a session on ipoker through the Black Belt skin and have found a load of bizarre errors on my import. The session won/lost is slightly incorrect but the all in ev is out by thousands of dollars. Never seen anything like it on HEM.

netsrak
04-19-2011, 03:52 AM
Which HM Version are you using?

Please update to 1.11.06d: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database -how do they look here?

Locke Lamora
04-20-2011, 08:47 AM
I am running the latest version and most tables seems fine.

The errors have so far occured on sessions on the following tables. Maybe some one could check a few of them out to see if they are experiencing the same thing?

shallow Dahlewitz, shallow Melun, bythura, shallow orsino, shallow othello, famalico, shallow mercutio, bert, bozoum, Boksburg, yuyid, shallow beerta, baue, lymoges.

I have been running 12 table cash sessions for the first time this last week, are there any known issues that could create an importing error due to higher volume playing?

netsrak
04-20-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't know of any known bugs.
Your Ipoker client is installed in english language?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.