PDA

View Full Version : Handhistories are missing in Unibet

laatunainen
04-18-2011, 12:23 PM
I began to play in Unibet last week. I played cash games about two hours but I didn't get any handhistories to HEM. After this first period I haven't been any problems with HEM in cash games.

I find these missing histories in Unibet handhistories but can't transfer them to HEM. I copy these missing hands and import them to my computer. I order HEM to import this file. Everything look good but nothing happens.

Could somebody help me, Please!

Sarek
04-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Have you read this? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Microgaming+%7B47%7D+Prima+%28Unibet%2C+Ladbrokes% 2C+etc%29
And make sure lobby language is in English

laatunainen
04-18-2011, 01:52 PM
I found handhistory file and impirted it to HEM, But this didn't help. I can find these missing hand in Unibet and export textfile to my computer but not to HEM

netsrak
04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
I'm not sure whether the Unibet export file format is supported.
Please zip and mail the original file together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

honka
04-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I am having similar problems too.

I have downloaded the trial version of Holdem manager and started playing at Unibet today. Holdem manager doesn't recognize the "GameHistory.dat" file which is located in the C:/Microgaming/unibetpokerMPP folder.

Unibet poker software can save the hand histories to .txt file but Holdem manager doesn't recognize these files either.

My lobby language is in english and I have reinstalled both Hem and Unibet software several times.

Patvs
04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
What type of real money tables are you playing?

Can you delete the GameHistory.dat file and restart the Unibet client (so a new file will be re-created).

If HoldemManager then still won't import the hands from the file, email us the file to support@holdemmanager.com

akroma
05-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Where does unibet normally get installed (I couldnt choose the directory I wanted it and I cant find where it got installed) for windows vista?

Akroma

netsrak
05-05-2011, 05:52 AM
I think the default folder is something like "C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP" but i have no Vista to check it.

akroma
05-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Ok so I found the directory for unibet. I do not see the hand history files though.

fozzy71
05-05-2011, 10:37 AM
I am having similar problems too.

Unibet poker software can save the hand histories to .txt file but Holdem manager doesn't recognize these files either.

My lobby language is in english and I have reinstalled both Hem and Unibet software several times.

I have never heard of this option. Can you take a screen shot of the option in the poker client and send us some of the hands to support via email?

Ok so I found the directory for unibet. I do not see the hand history files though.

There is only a single gamehistory.dat file, for all your hands, assuming you have played some real money hands.

akroma
05-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok import is fine now im assuming my HUD will work as well so thanks :)