PDA

View Full Version : Beta Instalation remains with Beta 6 Table Manager

Britchenko
02-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I've had problems with Hud not showing up on MTT, a lot of times the Hud appears on first table played but after any table balance it simple disappears. Sometimes the hud doesn't show up on Cash Tables too.

I use HM for 1 month and never got it to work on Entraction freerolls, but other then that and it worked fine till last week when i decided to update to Beta6.

I've "digged" to almost all topics i found regarding hud problems and FAQ's.
I've checked and tried table manager solutions, config file, options configuration, Vista Account control, new Beta update, uninstall trought Control Panel and complete new instalation, etc, but the main problem remains.

Now i found that when table manager launches the top bar continues to present the Beta 6 while main program presents Beta 7.

Possible solutions?

I'm using Windows Vista, and i found this happens on Entraction, IPoker, and PokerStars...it's the only poker sites i play on.

morny
02-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Email me and well do a session to see this but usually if you follow the table finder EXACTLY as per this FAQ it works http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54