PDA

View Full Version : Unibet tournaments

laatunainen
04-18-2011, 08:54 AM
I have problems with Unibet tournaments:

1) I can't see HUD, when I play tournaments. In Cash table I see HUD.
2) Tournaments buyin amount is not correct. It is every time same (11). I know that I can change it manually.
3) HEM tell everytime that I won 0$ althoug I won something.

Could you help me and tell what I have to do that HEM and HUD work correctly, please.

Sarek
04-18-2011, 12:17 PM
1) For tournaments in Unibet you allways have to use Table finder.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+ - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD
Make sure you follow the directions exactly.
Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it
If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.
Left-click and drag the red X to that table window
Click OK

2) Options - settings - default buyin - set it as you need. Because there is no info in history files about this.
2) To manually edit tourney result - dbl-click on it's row in Tourneys - results - data view

laatunainen
04-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks for help. One additional question:

When HUD appear the players are wrong place. I know how I can move names, but is there some way that it happens automatically.

laatunainen
04-18-2011, 01:38 PM
and other question:
When I close tablemanager, I can't find it anymore. Could you tell me how can I find it. Thanks!

netsrak
04-19-2011, 03:53 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

The table manager icon disappears probably to the unused icons in the windows icon bar (bottom right corner).