PDA

View Full Version : Can I reimport HH´s which got import errors?

DANH3RO
04-18-2011, 03:50 AM
Hi all,

due to the recent happenings I decided to play 2 sites simultaneously. Therefore i wanted to import a whole bunch of bought hands. I ran the import during the night time and when I woke up I noticed, that only half the hands where imported, the other half got "import errors". So I stopped the still running import and updated to the newest HEM version 1.11.06d and started the import again. Now it seems that the hands are imported without errors!

Now the question: is there a way to reimport the "error hands" that HEM does not recognize as "new" HH´s anymore? :confused:

Regards,
Dan

netsrak
04-18-2011, 07:44 AM
To import files again you just need to rename the files or move them to a different folder.

Please use the import file or import folder functions for importing large amounts of hands.

DANH3RO
04-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Ok got that. But do I have to import the whole files again? I will have millions of duplicate errors than...and will the import last as long as now or will the already imported hands just be leaped?

Sarek
04-18-2011, 11:54 AM
"dublicates" are not errors - just constatation.
And when HM meets them, it skips these hands - so allmost no time spent for dublicates.