PDA

View Full Version : Ongame/Ramdisk - Doesn't create stat file

benthj
02-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Since I installed Ramdisk, everything has worked satisfactory.

However. Just turned on my computer, start playing at a few tables, but no stats comes up. After two orbits (40 hands) I shut down and reopen HEM a few times, but still nothing happens.

I check the stats file in the Ramdisk folder, an realise it has never been created today, though my startup procedure is the same as it normally is.

Why is this happening, and what can be done to prevent this loss of hands, as right now, I'm already one buyin wrong in my stats for 4k hands I have played this month, which once again makes stats useless for interpreting anything when 25% of my winnings/losses are not seen.

EDIT.

Really weird. I created a new stat file, which started storing the hands. However, I just realised that it only created them for the one table I started after I created this file. For the other tables, there is no stored hands when looking in HEM (and I'm still playing all tables).

morny
02-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Unless you create the file then the HH are not written so you cant retrieve the old hands but it will continue to pick up new hands from now on

benthj
02-08-2009, 02:14 PM
1. How can it suddenly not be created automatically when it has worked properly for app a month since I installed Ramdisk?

2. When I created the file it still only wrote HH's for one table, and not for the two other tables I was playing, and kept playing for like 15 minutes more. How can this be?

morny
02-08-2009, 03:04 PM
1) Im not sure, Ongame creates the file so youll need to ask their support

2) This is strange, can you email me the userxxx.db file to morny@holdemmanager.net and i can see if there are errors or if it didnt write the files at all

Cashane
02-12-2009, 08:13 AM
About this problem : every new day, as far as I understand, the ongame software creates a new userxxxx.db database file. If holdem manager autoimport isn't turned on, then the file always gets created without problem. If the autoimport is already on when you start playing at the tables, then sometimes ongame apparently doesn't manage to create the file (basically for the moment the best work around is to start playing a few hands with autoimport turned off, then launch the auto-import), and once the creation intiially failed it just doesn't get created at all as long as you don't restart towergaming (or wheatever ongame soft you use), you can play all day with no hands saved (and therefore no imported hands).

Other weird things : if you play a session without HEM, then end the session launche HEM and use the auto-import of HEM, it will import only a small percentage of the hands (like 10% rougly), and sometimes (rarely though) make the .db file disappear. The only ok way to import the hands is to use the "import from file" option, not the auto import.

Sometimes some hands aren't imported at all for no reason.. rare occurence and not sure why.. yesterday I was playing 5 max for 500 hands, I found myself playing hu at one of the tables with a guy. I have apparently all the hands of the heads up except the one where I stacked him, so for this one maybe it has something to do with stacking off in headsup? (using hem1.07). I saved the database of that day if you want it Morny.

My only real big issue for the moment though is the HUD popping up tables thing :(. Would really rock if you eventually find out a solution (other than the "stats on top" workaround, since I'm stacking tables) :D.