PDA

View Full Version : Poker site stealing focus from note taking only

Sabo
02-08-2009, 06:27 AM
I am playing on Entraction. Whenever I do whatever in whater program, I am free to do so without the poker site stealing focus (I can continue to write a MSN message etc), but whenever I am taking notes in the HUD, it do steal focus. Is this non-HEM related, or is it something that can be fixed somehow?

Kind of hard to take notes when 8-tabling on a fast site that constantly steal focus, so any solution would be appreciated.

morny
02-08-2009, 01:24 PM
This is a known issue we dont have a solution for at the moment, this helps some people but im unsure if it works on entraction http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/KeyboardRedirect

erptech
05-08-2011, 02:11 PM
bump

is there a solution for this now? ty

Patvs
05-08-2011, 04:35 PM
This is still a known issue.

Did you try to take notes in the Active Players window on players instead??
hud options--> launch active player windows

erptech
05-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Hey, I tried, its the same. Even now while I'm wrtiting this reply to you, their crap software is stealing focus from my browser. Had to click to back to it like 30 times to write this reply. And now I'm on monkey tilt.

Patvs
05-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Ah.... I first thought HoldemManager was causing the focus issue.

But if it also happens with your internet browser, it's more likely the Entraction software.

I guess MSN found a solution for it.
Most other poker software (Full Tilt/PokerStars give you the option in their lobby whether or not you want the tables to steal focus or not)

I'd suggest you email Entraction, and mention it's stealing focus from your internet browser. If they have a solution/fix for that, it should also solve your HoldemManager issue.