PDA

View Full Version : Hand doesn't show up

Bullish
02-08-2009, 03:45 AM
I had a hand tonight that appears and doesn't appear in HEM.

The hand involves a tie at the river, the $.15 loss shows if I filter by starting hand, but nothing displays in hands listing below.

I am on the session's tab, display by Sessions (by Table). I held KQo, so I filtered by starting hand for KQo. I clicked refresh. I see the table the hand occurred at. It shows there was one hand, -$0.15 loss, +$7 EV, which should be it since we were tied but I was free rolling with the nut flush draw. When I look for the hand in the hand list window below, I see nothing listed. I have the radio button for "all" selected. I even clicked refresh a second time. Since KQo is somewhat common, I had it at other tables too and when I click on one of those tables, if it says 1, I see one hand listed below, 2 I see two hands listed below, etc....

If I go to the hands tab and look at all my KQo (11 in a 1500 hand sample) I don't see it either. So I looked at the import error log, nothing about that hand not importing. So I cut it into it's own hand history file and tried re-importing it, HEM reports 1 hand found, 1 duplicate. I have the HH available if there is not an obvious solution I am missing.

morny
02-08-2009, 12:28 PM
See this post http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=27023&postcount=2