PDA

View Full Version : Problem with hud on Ongame/betsafe

Ozzyos
02-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Hello,

I just changed ongame skin to betsafe and I cant get the hud to work properly. If I open a new table I have to add it myself to the tablemanager or else the hud doesnt start up. Also once the stats are up I cant move them and the pop up stats dont show up like they should. Help is much appreciated!

Ozzyos
02-07-2009, 07:20 PM
I am using 1.08 beta 6 btw.

Fundo
02-08-2009, 08:04 AM
I have the same problem. Has already been reported in this topic:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6870

Moreover, I just found out that it is currently not possible to make a HUD configuration for Betsafe only. Well, it is actually possible to make it, but it cannot be applied to the Betsafe game. I think this is prolly caused by the fact that HM currently doesn't recognize the betsafe tables automatically, which most likely results from the site's network change.

Thus, when I create a HUD configuration for ongame only and start playing on Betsafe, only the default configuration is shown. Betsafe is the only skin I use from ongame, so I don't know whether it is a problem for other Ongame sites as well. My best guess is that it isn't.

In sum, problems for Betsafe currently are:
- HM does not recognize betsafe tables automatically
- HUD panels cannot be moved
- Scrolling over and/or clicking the HUD does not display any more stats, even though it should be.
- HUD configurations cannot be specified for betsafe.

morny
02-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Is this issue with 5max tables or all tables?

At OP please email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Fundo
02-08-2009, 01:33 PM
It concerns full ring as well, so I assume all kinds of games.

Thanks for looking in to it.

morny
02-08-2009, 02:06 PM
ok email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Fundo
02-08-2009, 02:39 PM
ok done

morny
02-09-2009, 05:25 PM
See this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6907