PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't record every single hand.

Genetic
04-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Ok I have this issue I wasn't certain of this situation before but here is the following.

The amount of earnings doesn't match on my actual earnings.
This has been going on for a longer amount of time, I've been looking into the forum but solutions like "Make a new Database/Reinstall HEM/Filter good etc." never helped me to begin with.

Right now I played a session of about 15 minutes, was tilting a little bit but I ended up losing $3.50 this session.
Here is the issue:

- I am missing about 27 hands in that small session. I counted and should of played 217 hands, HEM displays 190 hands.
- My setup is 24 tabling.
- I have HEM installed normally and I triple checked my Auto-Import folders.
- No problems with my HUD, just the missing hands is the issue.
- The software is updated to 1.11.06d about 3 times now, same point with reinstalling.

My theory behind this is that when I see that I lose a hand that I just press my leave table hotkey and with that the table is gone.
However PokerStars should record that hand in its database and send it to my computer as a saved hand with the final stats.

Could it be that this is not the case and that I should wait until the hand is fully played for it to finish or is this not normal.
I'd perfer if someone with a similar experience would reply to this or anyone of the develops hence this problem has been ongoing for at least 1 week now.

Thank you in advance,
Genetic.

Side note: It is just a few amount of hands that are missing, not every hand!
But in a lot of the situation it is a hand with a reasonable amount of money in it.
I tried manually importing but no new hands were added to the database they were basically never added to my history.

There were no import errors during database recreation and reimporting.

Sarek
04-17-2011, 05:19 AM
1) Don't close table before hand is fully played, and 5-7 seconds more. Give room time to write HH and give HM time to import it.
2) If you still can't see some hands in reports - press Filter - Clear, even if it says "no filters".

besniqkrasio
01-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I have exaclty the same problem.
2- does not help

I have tried sometimes I stay about a minute and still no hands I find
Usually the hands that are missing are tre first hands when I sit at a table and the last ones
Do you have some other suggestion ?

lollero
01-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Same problem on stars 2 days now!

Fool
01-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I may be missing something. If the HH isn't being written HM won't be able to import it. Have you been able to find any of these missing hands in your HM archive (C:/HMArchive by default)? If so are you able to import them manually to correct the problem?

Have you tried emailing Stars for the missing hands and imported them manually? Does solve the problem? Have you adjusted your site times to make sure your clocks match? More instructions on doing so can be found here:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

besniqkrasio
01-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Right now it's recording all of my hands :))))))

Thank you for all your advises.
Actually what happened was that I have tried all of these things you say before I have read your post ( I read it now ).
So I figure out maybe one of these things did the job.
1- I adjusted my time there was difference with HM and the poker site
2-I checked the archive it was there on C:\ drive but the hands wasn't imported (however all of the hand histories were there)
I tried to import them manually there was no difference still did not find the hands I was missing.
3- I did an update maybe it solved the problem

But thank you again for your wish to help maybe it help somebody else as well :)

besniqkrasio
01-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Same problem on stars 2 days now!

Try the 3 steps I've written one of them helped me or maybe a combination of the above but now it's working for me
I am also playing at stars
The update link : Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._12Jan2013.exe)