PDA

View Full Version : What is the right interval of normality for these parameters ?

DonPablo
04-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Hello !

I wonder if someone knows what is the right interval of these parameters of holdem manager:
Fold To Flop CBet
Fold To Turn CBet
Fold To River CBet
River Call Efficiency
River Call Win%
I think they are very important for improving your game and that's why I need to know when they are over or under the good value/interval.
Let's explain a little bit how they can really improve your game:
Fold To Flop CBet - it has a value represented by a number, right ? Right ! So, if you know what is the normal/good interval of this parameter then you will know if you fold too much to the CBet of your opponents or, on the other hand, if it is under the normal interval then you will be able to know that you fold not so much and you are loosing money because of this.

Fold To Turn CBet - The same thing. If you see it is under or above the right interval then you will know that you should fold less or even more.

Fold To River CBet - The same as above !

and so on.

So, what are the right interval of normality of these parameters ?

Thanks in advance !

DonPablo
04-16-2011, 04:17 PM
[bump]
None ? :confused: :(

Sarek
04-17-2011, 06:07 AM
This depends of game type and table size.
Ask in pokerschool forums.

DonPablo
04-17-2011, 06:22 AM
This depends of game type and table size.
Ask in pokerschool forums.

Just for NL Holdem with tabel(s) with 9-10 players.
I think they will say to me to ask here because this is the HEM forum...

DonPablo
04-17-2011, 06:27 AM
Later on:
btw, where is that forum ? There are many forums like that named "poker school". Which one of them ? Any link please ?

Thanks !

Andrescpr
05-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I think he is talking about any poker school. Try 2+2 forums. But also HM has a leak buster trial option, i am not a sit and go player and its not useful for me. But if you are a cash player, it can help you alot!