PDA

View Full Version : import problems from ongame/ramdisk

jj12
02-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi,

I created a ram disk and moved my Ongame statistic file there. However, I am still having problems with missing hands. I just played a 2 hour session. I played heads up. During the first hour it worked fine .. I played only one opponent. Then my opponent left and in a bit the table was joined by another guy. Now HM would not work anymore. It just stopped importing hands (other sites were fine obv). Restarting ongame and HM fixed it.

Help!

morny
02-06-2009, 10:18 PM
This is a known issue were working on, it happens if your sitting out then HM moves the database and Ongame creates a botched database file. While were working on it if you go to Options > Misc > Chnage Archive Duration increase this number to 30-60 mins

you only need to do this if you sit out for long periods in excess of 15 mins, if you were playing 2 table and sit out on 1 it wont effect it its only when you your sitting out on all tables for > 15 mins

jj12
02-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi, I tried your suggestion. However, frequently I have to wait over an hour to get an opponent heads up. This renders HU play at Ongame unworkable (if i set up 2 hour archive time it kills my computer). Is there a way to reset the database after it is botched w/o restarting ongame? I get tilted while playing because I have no stats.

Thanks

morny
02-09-2009, 04:25 PM
You can get Ongame to create a new database and then copy that somewhere safe, the file will be 2kb, the problem occurs when ongame creates a 0kb file so you just need to delete that and replace it with the 2kb file.

In the meantime were working on a solution, does it really take that long to get someone to play HU? If so then setting it larger shouldnt cause issues because the database size would be so small