PDA

View Full Version : HUD locations off on Lock Poker

creaseman87
04-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Im on the lastest version of HEM. When I sit at multiple 6 max tables Im always in the same bottom right seat. That was accomplished using the "Seat" icon on one table, the rest came up that way. I havent found a master selection option that selects that seat, if thats what HEM needs.

When the Hud comes up, the players are correct, the stats are correct, but they are all over the place. Of course when you try and correct it by moving them on one table, it messes up any that youve already set on other tables.

How do we fix the hud to the right seats?

saintjohn
04-16-2011, 03:33 AM
i just read this post but noticed that on the holdem manager homepage, lockpoker isn't listed as a site supported by holdem manager. is the list up to date? what experiences have other players had with lock poker? is it a usa friendly site?

thanks,

saint john

creaseman87
04-16-2011, 05:06 AM
i just read this post but noticed that on the holdem manager homepage, lockpoker isn't listed as a site supported by holdem manager. is the list up to date? what experiences have other players had with lock poker? is it a usa friendly site?

thanks,

saint john

lock is part of the merge network and thus should be supported. There are a few questions about lock specifically that have been responded to I think. I'm US and just joined today (I must be psychic!). I had no trouble depositing and its up and running right now (2 am PT Saturday).

creaseman87
04-16-2011, 05:21 AM
Im on the lastest version of HEM. When I sit at multiple 6 max tables Im always in the same bottom right seat. That was accomplished using the "Seat" icon on one table, the rest came up that way. I havent found a master selection option that selects that seat, if thats what HEM needs.

When the Hud comes up, the players are correct, the stats are correct, but they are all over the place. Of course when you try and correct it by moving them on one table, it messes up any that youve already set on other tables.

How do we fix the hud to the right seats?

Set the HEM HUD seating options for merge.

ATN Poker
05-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Set the HEM HUD seating options for merge.
I was having the same problems with my HUD. Your suggestion for setting the seating options, along with having to seat my preferred seat # for 6-max fixed everything. Thanks for the posting and help. A lot of people will probably encounter the same problems as they transition from ps and ftp to lock and other rooms.

Aimee
06-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi, I am having this problem as well but choosing a preferred seat is not working for me. Any time I open a new table the names are scattered randomly about. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?? (FWIW I tried this with PT3 as well and had the same problem.)

Patvs
06-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

And setup the seating preferences.

If HoldemManager doesn't have proper administrator privileges on your computer, it's possible the changes you make don't save properly, so also make sure:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

When you move the HUD panels to the correct position, in TableManager click on File--> Save positions.

autolobotomist
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Same problem playing on Oddsmaker, but my HUD finds the correct seats for most players and for myself. A handful of players at each table will have their stats shifted one spot to the right or left so that one player spot has 2 sets of stats overlapping each other and one spot has no stats displayed. All hud panels are accounted for but a few of them are just shifted by one seat. The panels must be dragged to the correct seats, and then the mucked cards must again be dragged to the correct spots when hands are shown down. When a new table opens the stats will again display incorrectly, though the misaligned panels will not necessarily be over the same seats as at the previous table.

In the case of the screencap you can see 2 sets of HUD stats over seat 6. These stats are the seat 6 and 7 players' stats. The stats over seat 7 belong to seat 8 and those over seat 8 belong to seat 9. Seat 9 has no stats.

I am running as administrator. I do not run a 3rd party firewall but have set the recommended exceptions in Windows Firewall. I have saved seat positions repeatedly and changed and reassigned my preferred seat repeatedly. I have kicked my cat. None of those seemed to help.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/517/huderroru.jpg

Patvs
06-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Right click on the table in TableManager, and manually select the number of seats.

Also try playing at a real money table. It could just be a fluke HoldemManager is detecting this freeroll.

autolobotomist
07-03-2011, 02:45 AM
This isn't a function of the freeroll. Playing DON STT right now and the same thing is happening. D:

Any other ideas?

netsrak
07-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Did you try setting the table size manually as Pat suggested?

If that doesn't help please try this:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.
You will need to reposition the Hud stats after deleting the files.

autolobotomist
07-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Those position preference files seem to have been the problem. Thanks for your help guys. I'll update if there are any further problems but it's working for now. Unfortunately this also means I'm sitting at a cash table as an STT donk :D