PDA

View Full Version : bet vs missed cb in position

Marats
04-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi, a question about a stat.
bet vs missed turn cb in position and bet vs missed river cb in position.
your definition:
"How Often Villain bets when the Preflop Raiser doesn’t cbet the turn and Villain is in Position"

Does this mean we bet the flop and now checks the turn? Or is it also if we check the flop and check the turn again if villain doesn´t bet flop? and same question for river, if we check it all the way to the river and he bets.
Basically I´m wondering how often villain bets when I cbet and check the turn to him when he´s IP.

Marats
04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
I actually found a respone in an old thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/20338-custom-stats-float-bet.html

Originally Posted by hydrashock View Post
"i also want to add this stat to my HUD but, the only thing that crosses my mind is Bet vs missed TurnCbet in position. But i think there shoul be also Cal Cbet flop stat, as the FLOAT is - when Vilian Calls your Cbet, and Bets next street if You checked. I dont know am i right or not. If someone from admins would repply to this post that would be great"

"Bet vs missed TurnCbet in position is the correct stat since this also requires a call of the Flop CBet. So it is the % of time he bets after calling preflop and the flop and having the aggressor check the turn."

Thanks,
Roy

Maybe it should be more clear in the stats definitions.
Does the same apply for the river? If I cbet flop and turn and now check river? Or does the stat apply if I cbet flop turn goes check/check and he bets river IP?

morny
04-16-2011, 10:30 AM
cbet turn or river always refers to where someone cbets the flop/turn or flop/turn and river, if for example you bet flop, check turn and bet river it is not a river cbet its just a river bet.

This is already detailed in the turn cbet and river cbet stats in the same section so we didnt repeat it to keep the definition less complicated.