PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working with On game/Betsafe

Saltirescot
02-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi/
I'm using the beta 1.08 (though I have tried 1.07 as well) and the HUD isn't working.

The hands are importing fine but the HUD doesn't register and using the table finder and the red triangle doesnt help either.This is for the Betsafe skin which only transferred to Ongame at the beginning of the week.

I also use the import and HUD for Pokerstars and this is all still working fine.

Would you have any suggestions as to how I can get the HUD to work for Betsafe.

Many thanks

morny
02-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Can you follow the instructions here for table finder, theres an extra step required to get it working that people sometimes overlook and once you do this as per the FAQ it should prompt to add the new site http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

If it dosent work email me and well do a Teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

fishboi
02-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Using Whitebet and same problem. Importing hands auto-import (but it tells "Auto update did not find any...") Ok, thats not a problem but I think because of this HUD doesnt work. Any table even doesnt come in table manager..

Dima
02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
hi.

i have nearly the same probs. i grind betsafe since today and hands are importing but the hud isnt working. if i use the red cross to locate the tables the stats are shown and i see the stats but cant movem which is ok. but its annoying to use the cross for every new table. and i cant change position of the stats.

this problem is only with betsafe. i play 2 other ongame skins where evrythings fine.

and i have another problem with the hud on private tables. i guess cause they are named the same often times hem cant see the diffenrence between the tables or sth and puts the hud only on one of the tables with same name.

regards

dima

morny
02-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Using Whitebet and same problem. Importing hands auto-import (but it tells "Auto update did not find any...") Ok, thats not a problem but I think because of this HUD doesnt work. Any table even doesnt come in table manager..

If your stats arent importing then this is a different issue, make sure youve it setup as per the FAQ and also try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then see if it works.

hi.

i have nearly the same probs. i grind betsafe since today and hands are importing but the hud isnt working. if i use the red cross to locate the tables the stats are shown and i see the stats but cant movem which is ok. but its annoying to use the cross for every new table. and i cant change position of the stats.

this problem is only with betsafe. i play 2 other ongame skins where evrythings fine.

and i have another problem with the hud on private tables. i guess cause they are named the same often times hem cant see the diffenrence between the tables or sth and puts the hud only on one of the tables with same name.

regards

dima

I was chatting to Mike on this, seemingly that skin call the poker client poker.exe which is the same as ipoker and this causes the issue, heres what to try:

Delete your old Ongame Shortcut then Go to the C:/Program Files/Betsafe or wherever they install it and look for the poker.exe file, rename it to betsafe.exe and then right click the file and choose send to > desktop (this will be your new shortcut)

Now when you lauanch use the table finder and select yes to the popup as usual and then hopefully it should work in future, if not let me know and ill do a teamviewer session

Saltirescot
02-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I was chatting to Mike on this, seemingly that skin call the poker client poker.exe which is the same as ipoker and this causes the issue, heres what to try:

Delete your old Ongame Shortcut then Go to the C:/Program Files/Betsafe or wherever they install it and look for the poker.exe file, rename it to betsafe.exe and then right click the file and choose send to > desktop (this will be your new shortcut)

Now when you lauanch use the table finder and select yes to the popup as usual and then hopefully it should work in future, if not let me know and ill do a teamviewer session

I can see what you are getting at but it didn't work for me so could we try another teamviewer session when you are next available.

Thanks

Aetanal
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
I've also tried it, it's a no go.
Hope to get this solved ASAP.

ty in advance!

Dima
02-10-2009, 02:23 AM
hi

i tried it too. doesnt work. we can do tv session if you need to

Mike chops
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM
I have a workaround for the Betsafe problem. You'll need to edit a line in the config\exenames.txt. Make the line "8, Poker.exe" into "10, Poker.exe". This change will not be overwritten with the new hud.

If you play on Crypto and Betsafe, you are out of luck.

Dima
02-10-2009, 02:16 PM
the new hud makes problems. now hud doesnt work any more and ive to download hem again?!

it says

Couldnt find image\smallicons.png

Dima
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
i create a nonsense smallicons.png. now tablemanager works again. but with evry start of hem the change in the config is deleted.

ah lol now i see what smallicons is^^ i dont see the * to make notes. but that doesnt work anyway with betsafe.

when i change the config to 10, (..) after hem starts it doesnt help. i still have to locate every table with the red cross

BubbleBoy
02-10-2009, 02:42 PM
i still have to locate every table with the red cross

exact same problem here :) (betsafe only)

morny
02-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap

Peter87
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM
My Problem is a little bit different.
i play on betsafe. Autoimporting ist works perfect, but the Hud-TableManager doesnīt detect any table (i.e. there is no table in the "list") and as a consequence it is impossible that a HuD pop up.
What can i do?

morny
02-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Do the hands import?

Peter87
02-11-2009, 12:18 AM
yes they do. thats my problem. if hands wouldnīt import, i would be pretty sure, that it is my mistake. But so I have no idea, how i can make the table appear in the TableManager list. I tryed to restart tablemanager/HM/Betfair/PC, but it didnīt help.

morny
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
If UAC is dsabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 then email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Peter87
02-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Oh sorry. didnīt mention, that i have Windows Xp and not Vista

Terminator
02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
We can add bet24 to the same list as Betsafe. No HUD and no tables in tablemanager.

BubbleBoy
02-11-2009, 02:39 PM
any progress?

Im still using the red cross which sucks to do like 30 times a day while tables are beeping. Also having to click ok and open the table selection box for each table is kind of annoying.

morny
02-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Mike is looking into this so keep an eye on this thread for updates

Mike chops
02-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Can you guys try this build. It reads the exenames.txt and won't over-write the "10, poker.exe" line with "8, poker.exe" if you edit it.

Dima
02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
evereything works!! thanks.
but now i have another problem. i told you a few posts above that the hud wasnt working till i created a useless file named smallicons.png. because of that i have no * in the hud on which i can click to make notes etc. i can click on the black space where the * should be and the note function appears but when i take notes i cant see them after closing the note window

Terminator
02-12-2009, 08:13 AM
I just tried it on Empire Poker. Looks like the HUD works. I havent tried it in detail but the HUD is there on the table with the right playernames. GREAT!

I allso tried it on Bet24. Nothing happens. No HUD. Not working.

morny
02-12-2009, 01:55 PM
What network is bet24???

Fundo
02-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Only thing that we need to do to get betsafe running, is using the patch posted 4 posts above?

morny
02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Download that file from Mike in Post #22, close HM, put the unzipped file in this folder C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and if prompted overwrite the hmhud.exe file then restart HM, youll need to use the table finder and it should give the prompt to add poker.exe, do this and then from then on in it should work, if it dosent close HM edit the line in the config\exenames.txt. Make the line "8, Poker.exe" into "10, Poker.exe". This change will not be overwritten with the new hud.

If anyone cant get this to work with Betsafe then email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

Dima
02-12-2009, 04:25 PM
can yo reply to my last post please

Mike chops
02-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Who told you to make that file? What was wrong with the original smallicons.png?

Peter87
02-12-2009, 04:42 PM
donīt work :(

if i overwrite the hmhud.exe and try to start the HUD it comes the error "Couldnīt find image/smallicons.png" and Hud doesnīt start.

Edit: but hand-importing still works

Saltirescot
02-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Download that file, close HM, put the unzipped file in this folder C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and if prompted overwrite the hmhud.exe file then restart HM, youll need to use the table finder and it should give the prompt to add poker.exe, do this and then from then on in it should work

I'm afraid it didn't work for me and I still have to find the tables manually and then am unable to move the HUD starts around or drill down.

Any chance of a teamviewer session to correct

Many thanks

Dima
02-12-2009, 06:22 PM
yup. peter wrote what was my problem too. it seems that the new hud deletes smallicons.png. noone told me i just tried to create a empty .png. after i created it the tablemanager started again without error. ill try yours i think then evrythings gona be alright again. if i dont write again it works.

Terminator
02-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Bet24 is OnGame network.

morny
02-12-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm afraid it didn't work for me and I still have to find the tables manually and then am unable to move the HUD starts around or drill down.

Any chance of a teamviewer session to correct

Many thanks

Can you try Dimas solution and if it dosent work email me and ill do a TV session morny@holdemmanager.net

Bet24 is OnGame network.

If you use the table finder what does it say beside Owner in the table finder when you drop the red cross on the table, also are the hands importing. AFAIK the betsafe issue is an isolated problem and most likely not related to your issue

joku280
02-13-2009, 03:29 AM
donīt work :(

if i overwrite the hmhud.exe and try to start the HUD it comes the error "Couldnīt find image/smallicons.png" and Hud doesnīt start.

I had the same error message with Holdem Manager 1.07. When I downloaded 1.08Beta the problem was solved.

BubbleBoy
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
hi

my problem remains:

setup:
site: betsafe
hm: 1.08 beta 7
hud: overwrote the .exe with the given one in the thread (nothing changed)

problem:
the hud does not auto detect tables. I hvae to use the find table function using the red cross for every single table.

working:
no problem with the import, the .png file, or the displayed stats (cant move them and click on them, but that's probably not related as I had that before at other skins)

hope this helps helping me :)

edit: resolved

Dima
02-13-2009, 11:42 AM
you made the change in the config?

Peter87
02-13-2009, 12:14 PM
okay. i donwloaded 1.08 beta and now the HUD starts and detectes (manual) the tables.(without overwriting the HmHud.exe with your HMhud.exe; I donīt change anything in the config)

problem:
- the hud does not auto detect tables. I have to use the find table function using the red cross for every single table.
- Canīt move the Hud
- Pop up stats donīt work

Dima
02-13-2009, 01:03 PM
You'll need to edit a line in the config\exenames.txt. Make the line "8, Poker.exe" into "10, Poker.exe". This change will not be overwritten with the new hud.

Did you guys do this?

morny
02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Download that file from Mike in Post #22, close HM, put the unzipped file in this folder C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and if prompted overwrite the hmhud.exe file then restart HM, youll need to use the table finder and it should give the prompt to add poker.exe, do this and then from then on in it should work, if it dosent close HM edit the line in the config\exenames.txt. Make the line "8, Poker.exe" into "10, Poker.exe". This change will not be overwritten with the new hud.

If anyone cant get this to work with Betsafe after doing all that then email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

Saltirescot
02-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Downloading the file per post 22 and editing the line from 8 to 10 makes everything work for me so many thanks for all your help.

Fundo
02-15-2009, 06:44 AM
It seems to work for me, as well!

Thanks!

Terminator
02-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Can you try Dimas solution and if it dosent work email me and ill do a TV session morny@holdemmanager.net

If you use the table finder what does it say beside Owner in the table finder when you drop the red cross on the table, also are the hands importing. AFAIK the betsafe issue is an isolated problem and most likely not related to your issue

Sorry for not answer this so fast. Im not using OnGame so much at the moment.

It says nothing behind the "Owner" and yes the hands are importing.

morny
02-18-2009, 06:16 PM
So you follow the instructions for the table finder, you drop the diamond while its over the table and it says nothing beside owner :confused:

Are the hands definetely importing, if you run a report after playing a few hands do the HH show in the reports?

Terminator
02-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Yepp. Nothing shows.

Ive doublechecked the handhistory also. I definitely got the new hands imported.

morny
02-19-2009, 05:27 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session, also link to this thread

ali42
02-25-2009, 06:42 AM
I play on goalwin. Autoimporting ist works perfect, but the Hud-TableManager doesnīt detect any table (i.e. there is no table in the "list") and as a consequence it is impossible that a HuD pop up. I reed evrything. I tray all.
What can i do?

doge.design
03-03-2009, 05:37 PM
In sum, problems for Betsafe currently are:
- HM does not recognize betsafe tables automatically
- HUD panels cannot be moved
- Scrolling over and/or clicking the HUD does not display any more stats, even though it should be.
- HUD configurations cannot be specified for betsafe.

Hello,

I always have these problems.

HEM 1,08beta15 et dl the hud.exe of mick post 22

still not working

thx

edit : done. I forgot change line "8 poker.exe" by "10, poker.exe"

thx :)

Yttrasil
03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey, also play on betsafe now and have had it working perfectly before on other ongame sites. Have downloaded that file and gotten everything to work except no stats at all are not showing on the table, it's as if i've played 0 hands with everyone and same with me. Before when i had to drag the red thing to find the tables everything worked fine also if i launch the active player detail window I can see everyones stats perfectly. So any solution for this or should i maybe request a teamviewer session? Am still quite new HM so to say :)

morny
03-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Anyone having these issues please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session