PDA

View Full Version : Poker Source

Navrark
04-15-2011, 05:39 AM
Greetings,

I have made the difficult decision between PT3 and HEM by purchasing two HEM App gift cards from Poker Source. According to Poker Source:

$50 Hold'em Manager Gift Card
Description

Order anything from Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com)

Use this card towards the purchase of any poker software item at holdemmanager.com. Card will be sent via email.

I want to purchase the low stakes version of HEM as well as Leak Buster. I do hope that I can use those two cards towards that purchase. The cards are worth $50 each. I haven't received them yet but they will apparently come in my email shortly.

Please confirm that I can use these cards to make this purchase. I am fearful that because it says "HEM Apps" that it is saying I have to purchase two of your apps but I only want the Leak Buster app in addition to HEM.

If Leak Buster was still a stand-alone product I probably would have gone with PT3 and bought Leak Buster separate. But this is an example of why you - in my view - are leaving PT3 behind. I hope I don't regret my decision. I feel somewhat sick about it. :(

Thanks

HEM Customer Service
04-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Hello Navrark -

It is great to hear you decided to purchase Hold'Em Manager! We can assure you will not regret it.

You will be able to use your gift cards to purchase any item in our store, do not worry. However, as Hold'Em Manager Small Stakes costs $54.99 and Leak Buster Standard costs $49.99, you will need to complete the $4.98 difference using one of the payment methods listed in our website.

If you still have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us directly at sales@holdemmanager.com. We will be glad to assist you!

Best Regards,
Holdem Manager Sales Department

Navrark
04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks, and sorry for the drama. I was way overtired at the time. :( I am sure I will be very happy with HEM.

Alright, I will get this figured out somehow! :)

Navrark
04-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Hello,

Do you have any idea of turn-around time from ordering at Pokersource until I hear from you? It seems like a long time so far but I suppose only two business days thus far. Also, I know we were all a little bit shocked on Friday.

olliepower
04-18-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi,

I'd recommend that you email sales@holdemmanager.com directly for this.

Ollie