PDA

View Full Version : Importing every hand at start of day.

PETERN1982
02-06-2009, 11:33 AM
I recently got a problem that when i open HEM on a new day and start auto-import, it imports every hand in my database which takes around 20 mins at the moment. This means i have to play hudless untill all the hands in my database have been imported (around 110k) and only then will my hud appear.
It also seems to cause problems with my poker client with the tables freezing maybe due to it having to import so many hands each day. I had a look around the forums to see if this had come up but i couldnt see a similar thread. Thanks for any help.

morny
02-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Can you not just leave auto import on so it auto imports while your away?

PETERN1982
02-06-2009, 04:45 PM
I think i have explained my problem wrong. At night i turn my laptop off and when turn it back on the next day i have to open HEM again. When im about to start playing i click auto-import and HEM starts re-importing every hand i have ever played on this laptop which at the minute is around 110k hands even though they have allready been imported into my database.

morny
02-06-2009, 04:51 PM
HM cant import the same hand twice as it will just ignore a hand with the same number so im not sure what its doing but its not reimporting then, email me to do a teamviewer session and dont start auto import so i can see what happens morny@holdemmanager.net