PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working properly but just in RUSH

grinding4$
04-15-2011, 01:17 AM
My HUD is not updating, but just in RUSH. The updated info is showing up in the HUD on the replayer, but not when I am actually seated. And it is NOT lag, because it is not updating at all, even after 30 minutes. Also, it is working fine in all other ring games, regardless of how many tables I open.
I have attached screen shots. As you can see in the first case, the replayer shows that I have 1,500 or so hands of history with this player, but my real time HUD shows 0. And this is a widespread occurrance. I also included shots of a new player to show that it was not updating after 3 hands, as I took the replayer screen shot first, and the real time screen shot 2nd.
Thank you for your assitance.

****EDIT.....please note that the 4th picture now corresponds with the first picture correctly. In other words, the 4th picture is the exact hand on the replayer that is being played in the first picture. Pictures 2 and 3 have not been changed as they are meant to show a lack of updating over time, as picture 2 was taken after the hand on picture 3 had already been played (and of course the picture is from the HUD as used on the replayer).

netsrak
04-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06d update as first thing after the reboot.
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
The prefetch for FTP must be enabled under site options -> ftp and the given prefetch folder needs to be added to the auto-import folders.
Reset your "Additional Hud filters" player ranges to the default settings.

grinding4$
04-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Already have 1.11.06d
all other bullet points already satisfied with the exception for the last 2 and I have addressed the prefetch and auto import issue from the 2nd to last bullet point, but I do not see an option to reset "additional Hud filters" player ranges to default setting.
Tried again and again all zeros as of the first hand.....and when I looked at the replayer, it shows that I have thousands of Hands with each opponent.

PS: This all started happening immediately after the FT update from Thursday at about 5 AM EST.
Would using backup and restore to take my entire system back to an earlier time, pre update be an option? I would think not, because then I would most likely be right back in the same situation after I installed FTs updates again.

netsrak
04-16-2011, 08:33 AM
A backup / restore will not help.

The default range is 2-10 for all # of players.

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

stass13
04-16-2011, 09:26 PM
A backup / restore will not help.

The default range is 2-10 for all # of players.

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

im having the excat same problem. preset is what u said. i see no prefetch data thing. but i will probably be as poster above. that wont resolve it.by the sounds of it

Sarek
04-17-2011, 06:01 AM
All you have to do is posted earlier.