PDA

View Full Version : ActionTypeId

kharlog
04-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi,

I've been developing a program that uses holdem manager DB. I need to understand the logic behind preflopactiontype_id, flopactiontype_id, turnactiontype_id or riveractiontype_id. They use some kind of numbers that describe whether the action is for example Raise, RaiseCall, RaiseFold etc. I believe you have some kind of logic how the number is formed. Is there some kind of flag system that u are using (each bit represents something).

If I would like to determine whether flop continuation bet was raised or not I need to use flopactiontype_id. I would like to have all the situations where flopfacingcbet = true and flopactiontype_id contains all the situations where there is Raise first. That contains for example RaiseCall, RaiseFold, RaiseRaise, RaiseRaiseFold etc... I wouldn't like to list every possibility there especially when it's difficult to figure out all those numbers without a lot of data.

Could you please explain actiontype_ids?

a.k.a.Also
04-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Post#3 here (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/669-description-required-some-database-columns.html) lists them.

kharlog
04-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Thanks a lot!