PDA

View Full Version : Replayer slow to draw

Self Made
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
I changed from 1.07 to 1.08b6 recently, and it can be very slow to draw the replayer sometimes when I open it up. I have a modern computer running Vista, and I think HM is the only app. that's ever slow to draw anything. I've had various problems with HM drawing screens slow before, but nothing as bad as the replayer since switching to 1.08b6.

Self Made
02-05-2009, 06:48 PM
I just noticed that if I move my cursor over the replayer window the graphics seem to appear promptly.

morny
02-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
02-08-2009, 02:48 AM
This is a redraw issue most commonly caused by out of date video card drivers so you might want to update them. We have seen similar things with the grids on the tabs - it seems like it is taking a really long time to run a report or retrieve / sort hands but really they are there quickly and it is just a redraw problem which is evident when you move the mouse and the stats immediately appear

Roy

Self Made
02-08-2009, 03:25 AM
I installed the latest driver for my video card and still get the same problem.

morny
02-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Can you contact them to see if they have any beta drivers or alternative drivers they can give you test, also their support might be able to offer advice on settings to tweak

Are you using Vista, if so try a different windows theme if your using Windows Aero, try several others to see if theres any difference. Lastly try adjusting the hardware accelleration Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshoot Tab Then under hardware acceleration move it down to None or try the settings in between.