PDA

View Full Version : HM does not import all HH from ongame

Pegasos7
02-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi, my problem is that HM is not importing every hand from ongame. usually its big pot hand histories. When i noticed it didnt import 100%, i installed ramdisk, and put the .db file on the ramdisk and imported and it seemed to import some hands but i didnt find any missing hands still.
Im using version 1.08 beta 7. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

morny
02-05-2009, 01:44 PM
The ramdisk option wont retrieve older lost hands, what happens is that when HM and ongame happen to query the database at the same time it messes up and dosent complete the HH and so its not possible to fix this.

With the new beta and ongame ramdisk setup future possibilites of this causing a problem are almost elimated and most poeple report 100% although due to the design of the database we cant gaurantee 100% and it might occassionaly miss a hand

Make sure your not using the hadgrabber at the same time as your playing though because this adds 3 programs trying to access the database and could cause more missed hands.

Pegasos7
02-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks, that helped a lot.

poker12
04-12-2009, 11:35 AM
can i run the handgrabber and the ramdisk thing at the same time? i like to observe tables also while i play

morny
04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah but it will increase the chances of missing hands since another application is also accessing the database at the same time, with Ramdisk it might not cause a problem, try it and see how it goes

HPR1978
04-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi!

Anything new on this issue?
Installed tzhe Ram disc but its still not importing every hand.

CU
HP

morny
04-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Ramdisk gets 100% or close to it for most people, due to the ongame database structure its not possible to gaurantee 100% and the ramdisc solution is probably the best youll get