PDA

View Full Version : Submitting rakeback winnings

zaigezunt
02-05-2009, 11:22 AM
So i went to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports to input the code , but i do not have a 'CustomStats.txt' file in there

These are the files i have in there :

By stakes , HandatShowdown , HoleCards , HandAtShowdownDetailed , NumberOfPlayers , Overall. , PluggingLeaks1_Overall ,PluggingLeaks2_Basics , PlugginLeaks3_FuzzRule , Position. , PreflopActicity. , StackSize. , WinningsSummary

Should i be inputting the code into of of these other files , or i am missing something .

Also whenever i play more than 6 tables (most i play is 8) , one of my tables doesnt have the HUD . When i close and restart HEM , sometimes it changes to a diff table , but one table is always missing .

Al1
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Just create manually a CustomStats.txt file.

About the HUD, where are you playing?

zaigezunt
02-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Just create manually a CustomStats.txt file.

About the HUD, where are you playing?

Im pretty computer illiterate ...can you expound on how to create one manually ?

I am playing 5/10 cap on ftp

morny
02-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and add the attached file to that folder then restart HM and theres lots of custom stats in that

zaigezunt
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM
OK so i downloaded that custom stats file and put it in my reports . Not sure what to do next . Also when i look through the custom stats file i do not see anything for ftp rake (only points) to change it to 27%

morny
02-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Restart HM then see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=45 its in the same section under the custom stats section

There isnt one for full tilt in that one, but if you search the fourm you might find one someone has built and edit it to suit Full Tilt, we dont have one built in to HM at the moment but theyll be added it future

zaigezunt
02-16-2009, 04:28 PM
the only thing i see is there is actual rake ..not anything for RB , i only play ftp so dont need anything seperate

PCP Poker
02-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Try this file. Pretty much the same thing, but I threw in my FTP rakeback stat. Should work just fine. Although the rake calcs in HEM aren't completely accurate, it gets pretty close.

zaigezunt
02-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks alot , i downloaded that but still cant see rakeback ..maybe im looking in the wrong place . Where should it be?

morny
02-20-2009, 02:01 PM
You need to download it to the reports folder in HM, then restart HM and then go to add stats and it will be in the custom section http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=45

oliviermtl
05-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Great !!