PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats on Tournaments

SootedNinjas
02-05-2009, 10:35 AM
On SNG tourneys,

Does anyone know how i get the hud to show stats for all hands stored on different players. Looks like it allways start on hand 1, including me.

Whenever i start a new sit and go. It starts with no history on the players. It only show stats for the sit n go i am currently playing.

Al1
02-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Can you upgrade and tell me if it persists, that's not normal: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Dvergilio
02-05-2009, 02:52 PM
My hands # resets also, whenever I move tables. Any players that were at my previous table, their hands are OK, tho.

SootedNinjas
02-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Can you upgrade and tell me if it persists, that's not normal: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Well, don't really want to use the beta software yet.

Any other way this problem can be resolve.

Also, same as above, my stats reset when I get moved to another table.

morny
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi, you can revert to the older version but there was alot of fixes since so if you just try it to test then you can revert, the beta is very stable btw

Cadmium
02-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi
I experience exactly the same problem. Stats of my opponents seem to recognize previously played hands but míne always reset on the start of each tourney. I have the latest beta release installed.
I dont play cash games at all but i tried two sessions to test the HUD and exactly the same problem occurs there. My HUD shows only session stats for me.

stretch00
02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi
I experience exactly the same problem. Stats of my opponents seem to recognize previously played hands but míne always reset on the start of each tourney. I have the latest beta release installed.
I dont play cash games at all but i tried two sessions to test the HUD and exactly the same problem occurs there. My HUD shows only session stats for me.

I thought that this was normal.Why would you need to see you total stats for all HM hands in data base? Don't you just want your stats for that table,that way you can gauge your image to other players @ that table? Please correct if I'm wrong or misunderstanding something.:confused:

stretch00
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Hi

My hands # resets also, whenever I move tables. Any players that were at my previous table, their hands are OK, tho.

I thought that this was normal.Why would you need to see you total stats for all HM hands in data base? Don't you just want your stats for that table,that way you can gauge your image to other players @ that table? Please correct if I'm wrong or misunderstanding something.:confused:

After rereading I think I got it!
SootedNinja has a problem with the VILLIANS hands resetting. Not his.
Dvergilio & Cadmium DO NOT have a problem I think they just didn't realize what I had just posted.

Cadmium
02-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Well thats what the session stats are for no? If you wnat to see your or your opponents overall stats over a significant sample u display the normal HUD stats. If you are interested in this one session u change them to session stats by doubleclick. My issue is that there is no difference between these two for my own stats and that goes both for touney and cash tables, which puzzles me most.

SootedNinjas
02-06-2009, 08:22 PM
HUD for cash is working just fine at least for me.

Is the HUD stats on tourney that keeps resetting on every table I play for both me and my opponents.

SootedNinjas
02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi

@Morny

Cadmium is using the latest beta release but his HUD stats is also being reset on the start of each tourney.

Is this problem being addressed currently ?

morny
02-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Im just checking this with Roy, im not sure exactly what way it works in comparrison to cash as i dont play tourneys, one of us will respond here shortly

SootedNinjas
02-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Im just checking this with Roy, im not sure exactly what way it works in comparrison to cash as i dont play tourneys, one of us will respond here shortly

You guys need to takeover the support crew of FTP 'coz you'll do a MUCH better job than FTP. FTP support sucks. :)

morny
02-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi,

Can anyway with the 0 stats even though you have stats in the database problem contact me to do a teamviewer session with a link to this thread.

Just to point out when you move tables the Hero stats will reset to 0 and this is by design its only when a Villain who you have lots of hands on shows as 0

morny@holdemmanager.net

Cadmium
02-09-2009, 01:16 PM
I sent you an email. Thx for taking a look into this.

Dvergilio
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
After rereading I think I got it!
SootedNinja has a problem with the VILLIANS hands resetting. Not his.
Dvergilio & Cadmium DO NOT have a problem I think they just didn't realize what I had just posted.

In a tournament, whenever I get moved to another table, MY stats reseet to 0 hands. Of course, I would assume a reset to any new session but not within the same tournament just moving to a new table (which of course happens a lot in a big tournament).

morny
02-09-2009, 05:02 PM
The thing is when you move to a new table people wont know how you played on the the other tables, of course there might be somone who sat at 2 other tables you were at and another player sat at 1 other table (but if this is the case then youll see youve previous stats on them) so we cant show a different set of stats for each different players point of view so it seems logocal to show session stats as this is what most people will see you as

If you dont like this system you can vote here for a different one http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Ill report back on the villain stats resetting issue when i do a TV session to look into it