PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem on Stars

Ready82m
07-30-2008, 11:49 AM
hi!
i am using HM 1.06.01m
HUD 1.6.1h
but now i have the problem that all stats from the villians are shown expect vilian right on my side!
how can i change this?
this player is known so i have to see his stats but they donīt appear!
i have chosen my setating preferences on stars Bottom middle so that must be on HM steating preferences 9-max no 5? if i choose this i can only see stats from 6 other villians!
if I dont choose any preferences only the villian right beside me doesnt appers!

Regards

morny
07-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Can you post your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder by attachment or by email to paul.morny at gmail dot com and a link to this thread

morny
07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Ive looked at your config file

You have "fix my stats positions" selected in Hud Options> Player Preferences which cannot be selected at the same time as preferred seating.

Please untick this, then arrange the seating, go to table manager> File> Save Positons. you might need to mess around with the seating number if 5 dosent seem to work try a few other seats as your prefferred seating until you get it correct.

Ready82m
07-31-2008, 01:13 PM
where can i find table manager>file>save position?
only file where i can find is where the popup exit appears!
and the problem, that after every new start the stats of the villians are on a different place it also because of that?

morny
07-31-2008, 08:14 PM
Its here in the 1st screenshot of this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

You can launch it buy going to Hud Options > Relaunch HUD