PDA

View Full Version : Share DB

tund3r
04-13-2011, 05:50 AM
Hi, I'm tryng to share the database with a server, i successfull configured all and the HM works fine but i have a question:
When i use the database importing hands from 2 different pc it set the second hand as duplicate without checking if there are more information.

Example:
Player A is railbirding my table importing the hands and obv don't have my cards.
Player B is the player at the table and is tracking the hands too.

If the player A insert the hand in the db has the hand without player B cards and when player B import his hand the hold'em manager mark it as duplicate without importing anything.

Why don't integrate the hand with the missing information when Player B import his hand?

Ty in advice

Sarek
04-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Because we assume our customers don't break rules stated by rooms. In this case - about "no mining allowed".
Every hand has number, date-time stamp and other things which are used to identify hand. If you (as a Hero) import it in DB - and then try to import it again - hand is recognized as dublicate.

tund3r
04-13-2011, 09:21 AM
yes, i understand and i don't broke the poker room rules ... i have this problem when i'm watching a table of a friend in a tournament or if i'm coaching someone whit i use the same db to check his hands, than is not for any strange reason.

Sarek
04-13-2011, 01:09 PM
You can create new DB for friend's hands.