PDA

View Full Version : Error importing new PS HHs

n8str8
02-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Hello,

I am having trouble importing newer PS HHs.

I dowloaded the trial version of HEM in Aug08 on WinXp and everthing worked fine. I then also tried out the trial version of PT3 on the same computer. I recently purchased a copy of the HEM. But now my HHs are not importing. I get the below error (HEM1.jpg).

Reading around the forums, I deleted my old database and created a new one. Now even my old HHs that did work before dont import (HEM2.jpg).

I then downloaded the latest beta version1.08 beta7. Still doesnt work.

Please help.

Thanks,
n8str8.

Al1
02-04-2009, 06:06 AM
Hi, can you reinstall HM:

1) Make a backup of the "Config" folder in a safe location, this folder is in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

Create a new DB and import your hands. Move your hands in another folder before the importation and import from here.

n8str8
03-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks Al1. This seems to have done the trick.

It worked for today's session. However it could not find my old sessions. I will fiddle with it some more to see if I can get that working as well. I would appreciate if you have any suggestions.

Thanks again.
n8str8.

morny
03-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Find out where you archived hands too, it will be C:/HMarchive by default or else a folder you specified yourself and do a manual import from the folder and it should pick up the older ones