PDA

View Full Version : Client not working

Its1mc
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I had everthing setup after five hours and everything was fine and then i closed it down and came back an hour later and tried to open it and there is a problem.

The client opens and then a microsoft pop up appears and says that there is a prolem and when you try to click open the cash games tab a pop up opens and says,error unable to read data from the transport connection.An exisiting connection was forcibly closed by the host.

Like I said,everything was fine a 1 point.Do you kno what might have caused this?

morny
02-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features and on the left hand menu you should see a "View Installed Updates"
If you already see the Installed on Column then click to view the latest installs and look for the update called Hotfix for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5SP1 (KB5958484) and uninstall it and reboot the PC. If you dont see the installed on column right click on the column header and select Installed on. If it dosent exist proceed to next step
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=34

Its1mc
02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
I went to the programs and found the hotfix for microsoft,there were 2 of them,so I deleted them and rebooted and opened up HEM and the same error message occurs.:(

Its1mc
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Wierd,the message still occurs then I pushed the tourneys and it starting working.But that error screen keeps popping up when i try differnt functions.

morny
02-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Ok youll need to follow that FAQ exactly i linked to, this will lead to FAQ 171 and you also need to follow every step, if you skip a step or dont uninstall the firewall/antivirus etc then it wont work so you need to follow it exactly