PDA

View Full Version : Saving Sort Order

billbaseball
04-13-2011, 01:54 AM
I've been using Holdem Manager for a while and have three questions all of them referring to the Tourney->Results section. In the Data View on the top half of the screen, at one time the tournaments appeared with the newest tournament at the top and the oldest at the bottom. Quite some time ago, that changed for me, and it now shows the newest at the bottom and the oldest at the top. I can resort by clicking on the "Tourney Number" column to reverse it, but each time I start Holdem Manager it goes back to the old sort order. How can I force it to keep the sort order that I set?

On a similar note, on the Graph tab I don't want to see "Luck adjusted winnings" so I uncheck the box, but again the next time I run Holdem Manager, the box is rechecked. How can I force these changes to be persistant.

Finally, a bit of a nit. On the Data View page, generally the tournaments where I cashed appear in green, but if the line is highlighted, it always shows as yellow, whether or not I cashed in that tournament. At one time, very briefly, the highlighted line appeared green if I cashed. The green overrode the highlighted color. It only stayed that way for one or two updates, but I found it much more useful that way. Is there any chance of returning to that or even providing an option to view it that way?

Thanks.

Sarek
04-13-2011, 05:59 AM
All 3 are not implemented at this moment, but feel free to use our suggestion part of forum. And you have to understand that there are things (and/or bugs) in HM with more priority to do...