PDA

View Full Version : Full stats pop up won't work properly.

tehmac
07-30-2008, 10:17 AM
When I double click on the stats I can't get the full stats window pop up to display. I'll keep clicking non stop praying it will come up and then sometimes it does pop up but then because I am clicking it goes away again. It's VERY annoying as I can't use any of the stats to make decisions in the heat of the moment. What is causing this?

It didn't work properly in 1.06i and I just upgraded to 1.06m and it's still having problems.

morny
07-30-2008, 12:21 PM
I Table Perefernces what number have you set for popup time in Hud Options> Table Preferences?

Do you have Default Main Popup selected in Hud Options> Player Preferences in the main popup dropdown list?

tehmac
07-30-2008, 01:28 PM
I Table Perefernces what number have you set for popup time in Hud Options> Table Preferences?

Do you have Default Main Popup selected in Hud Options> Player Preferences in the main popup dropdown list?

I have popup time at the default which was 750ms and yes I have Default Main Popup selected.

tehmac
07-31-2008, 11:47 AM
This problem seems to have been corrected in the latest release 1.06.01n :)

I still have the issue of the pospref.txt file every time I use the program though, it says I have to contact support. But what is the support e-mail I can't find it anywhere and I can't use the on site contact form as I need to attach the file.

morny
07-31-2008, 12:19 PM
support@holdemmanager.net