PDA

View Full Version : Problems with hh time stamp

sjswail
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
I am using the free trial version of Hold em Manager and have noticed that the time diplayed in holdem manager is 1 hour ahead of the time the tournament was played. The time in the actual hand history from Poker Stars is correct but it shows as 1 hour ahead in hold em manager. I channged the adjust site import times to -1 hour for stars as a work around (I should not actuallly have to do this as the time in the Poker Star HH is corrrect and it is not an issue of different time zones) and this fixed the diplayed time in Holdem to the correct time but the replayer still shows the original incorrect time. Any ideas how to fix this?

olliepower
04-12-2011, 10:33 PM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

This is an option that needs to be changed in order to get your timezones to line up.

If you want it changed please feel free to suggest it in our suggestions forum so that other users can vote on it.

Ollie

sjswail
04-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you for the quick response but if you reread my post you will see i have already done what you said as a work around. I am not sure if this is a time zone issue as the time stamps in the Poker stars HH match the time I started the tournaments at. Further when I use other poker software, Sit and go wizard or Poker Tracker 3 for example, the time shows as correct. When I set the time at Stars to -1 hour the times in the data view shows as correct but the time in the replayer is still 1 hour ahead.

fopah
04-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Holdem Manager uses the server timezone not the timezone you set on the clock for stars. So this will be off unless you set in Holdem Manager your time zone.

sjswail
04-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Ok with the Adjust site import times set the time display in Data View shows the correct time, however the time displayed in the replayer is still 1 hour ahead. Is this something that can be fixed?

olliepower
04-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Hi,

We are looking into this matter.

Ollie

crackin
03-30-2013, 12:31 PM
i have the same problem, just w/ hm2 and there is no adjust site import times. stars is +1 while all the rest is 0

Patvs
03-31-2013, 12:04 AM
Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options%7B47%7DHandImporting%7B47%7DSiteTimeAdjust ment