PDA

View Full Version : Hm dont open !

LuCa______
02-03-2009, 04:53 AM
I am beginning to get a little frustrated,,,,,,,had some problems with the HUD display before, it would not open correctly,,,,now these problems are fixed, and then on to the next problem,,,,now when i wanna open HM and play poker,,,,,it wont open,,,,it says

HM has encountered a problem and need to close !!!!!

I tryed reinstall it,,,,and i did tell my virus program to ignore the whole RVG folder,,,,,i dont know what happend, but i cant even open HM now,,,,

any ideas to why that is ?

LuCa______
02-03-2009, 05:54 AM
after i reinstall HM and wants to run HMUpdate.exe files,,,,,it says theres a few files it cant overwrite,,,,

i am running out of ideas,,,,,someone please help me, i need it to play

Al1
02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Can you try that: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=14

LuCa______
02-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Yes,,,i tryed it,,,,and it still say the same thing,,,,,HM encountered a problem and need to close,,,,i also updated .net frame 3.5 from microsoft,,,,reinstalled HM,,,,still dont work,,,,,what else can i do ????

Al1
02-04-2009, 05:58 AM
Yes,,,i tryed it,,,,and it still say the same thing,,,,,HM encountered a problem and need to close,,,,i also updated .net frame 3.5 from microsoft,,,,reinstalled HM,,,,still dont work,,,,,what else can i do ????

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

morny
02-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Have you got UAC disabled as this can cause this error: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

LuCa______
02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
i tryed to do this to,,,,but the guidelines are not the same,,,,i have windows XP,,,,and is a completly different menu to follow,,,,i dont know how to do it,,,,

there is no security settings on my computer,,,,,as there is in the guidelines,,,,i need guidelines for windows XP,,,,

morny
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Sorry XP dosent have UAC, can you email me a suitable time for a teamviewer session tommorrow morny@holdemmanager.net

LuCa______
02-05-2009, 08:18 AM
I sent u a mail Morny,,,,

LuCa______
02-06-2009, 04:45 PM
After our teamviewer session last night ,,,,,i worked ALL day up until now, to get the computer fixed,,,,reinstalled windows, like u said,,,,,and all my programs i had to reinstall aswell,,,,i reinstalled HM and Postgrl,,,,and now HM works like a charm :D TYVM morny for taking the time to help me out,,,,MUCH appreciated:D,,,,,,,,,,i did loose all my hand history though,,,,,but i copyed the files in HMarchive into partypoker HH,,,,,,i hope i dont fck up the stats by doing so,,,,if i do, please let me know,,,,was just the only way to get all my HH back on HM,,,,,again,,,TYVM morny :)