PDA

View Full Version : iPoker minitables

Jake
07-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Hello,

I have the following problem with the hud when playing iPoker minitables and mix playing 6-max with fullring tables. As long as I play only 6-max tables the stats are under the right players. But if I open a fullring table the stats for the player in the upper left are not on the right place. If I now move the stats to the player in the upper left all the stats on the 6-max tables are moving as well and now they are not on the right place.

I hope someone can help.

Jake

fabio
07-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi Jake,

are you using multiple panels?

Fabio

Jake
07-30-2008, 10:18 AM
No, only 1 panel for every player.

fabio
07-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Jake,

please open one 6max and one fullring table, adjust your stats on both and then go to the Table Manager and save the positions. After that, fire up additional tables and check if it's fixed.

Fabio

Jake
07-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi fabio,

this doesn't solve the problem. The stats for player on the upper left moves one seat to the left and the stats for the player down on the right moves one seat to the right or vice versa. I think the problem is that the seat numbers for those two players change form fullring to shorthanded.

morny
07-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Jake can you attach you holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml file, youll find the both in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

There is also a new feature in Holdem Manager that allows you to specify different layouts for different types of games eg 6max FR

The details are discussed in this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=2 in section 3 under layout configuration. Post your files and ill have a look and see if anything is off in them files that might be causing a problem.