PDA

View Full Version : another importing thread..

juandadi
02-02-2009, 07:57 PM
dl HEM to new cpu, it has vista, and it doesnt import, it just says "auto importing" ive done everythin possible to get it to work, but nothin has happened...:(
PS folder is importin hands so thats not the problem, me thinks:confused:
all the folders on HEM are set up to match Poker stars.... HELLPPPP!!!

morny
02-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Please answer these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

juandadi
02-02-2009, 11:35 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
no
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
poker stars
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
had been done already
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM?
na
4a) If Not, have you checked the Poker lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?
na
4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?
na
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
tried doin this but it seems like the steps that are given are for previous version, therefore missin sutff...
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
yes, no go
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

yes

Al1
02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Can you install this version of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

What is the directory where you see HHs files from PokerStars?

juandadi
02-03-2009, 07:25 PM
it goes to a folder on my desktop..
DL the update and still doesnt import.

morny
02-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you get an error when installing the Beta?

Please go directly to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and click on the holdemmanager.exe file and does it update now?

juandadi
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
the dowload worked fine... but tried that and still nothin happens.....:confused:

morny
02-04-2009, 03:41 PM
email me some HH and a link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net and also attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

juandadi
02-04-2009, 10:05 PM
sent

morny
02-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Ok you didnt configure your auto import folders at all, please follow the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147

The hands you sent me imported fine but if you dont tell HM where the HH are stored it cant import them

juandadi
02-07-2009, 08:54 PM
ok.. i checked to make sure Hm is importing hhs from the right folders and it is now and had been as far as im concerned... but its not working... i did what the FAQ suggests, and even tried changin folders different times, but im still having issues.

morny
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Ok but the file you sent me showed no import folders were setup. if youve fixed that and it still dosent work email and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net