PDA

View Full Version : Merge HUSNG not showing opponents stats sometimes

mutley89
04-12-2011, 07:23 AM
When playing HUSNGs In some games the HUD will only show my own stats and not my opponents, whilst other times it works fine. It also acts the same when using the hand replayer function, ie. shows only my stats for some SNGs but not for others. However the "Active player details" window shows stats fine while playing. It seems to work fine in cash games. I am running the latest HEM version (1.11.06d)

I have attached 2 Hand history files against the same player incase they are helpful to spot any problems. The HUD worked fine in the first game ($11) but only showed my stats in the second.

Thanks

Sarek
04-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Try to set correct table size in Table manager.

mutley89
04-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Thanks for responding

Could you expand on what you mean by this. i have tried changing all the settings in the box that comes up when you right click the table in the table manager window, but this makes no difference. I have also tried changing the seating and window settings in the poker client. I've just played a game now to test and it didn't show any stats for either player, only the previous hands window. As i said the replayer function in Holdem manager acts the same way.

Sarek
04-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Show screenshot, please.

mutley89
04-13-2011, 09:52 AM
It seems to be something to do with the number of seats at a table. The ones where it wont work, merge will allow you to select any of 10 positions on the table whereas others only allow 2. However changing posiions makes no difference to the hud. Looking at the HHs the ones that work show the 2 players seats as 0 and 1, whereas the others can be any 2 numbers.

Sarek
04-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Try this:
In Table manager right-click on table and set it's size to 2.

mutley89
04-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Had already tried that, however setting it to 10 handed works, thanks.